The Greater Bay Area 5G Industry Alliance
The Greater Bay Area (the GBA) 5G Industry Alliance (the Alliance) is a non-profit organization composed of operators, industry-leading companies, social organizations, academic researchers and 5G-related enterprises that participate in a mutually beneficial community aiming to develop the 5G industrial chain. In accordance with the principles of “volunteering, equality, collaboration and win-win,” and to promote the development of the GBA smart cities, the Alliance streamlines the sharing of resources, technology exchange and product collaboration to spur on the development of related advanced technologies, products, and solutions surrounding 5G to promote.
1. The Alliance endeavors to build a communications platform to optimize the use of various resources and overall technology within the industry
2. Organize members to facilitate the collaboration and innovation between industry and academia.
3. Enhance the application accelerate development capabilities of enterprises and the overall competitiveness of the 5G industry.
1. Building a resource-sharing platform for the industrial chain through regular forums, seminars, and exhibitions
2. Integrate member's strengths, knowledge, and connections to promote 5G
3. Cooperate with the government's policy regarding 5G application and related standards, and assist in the construction of smart city clusters in the GBA.
Objectives of the alliance
The Alliance aims to be a supporter of Hong Kong's 5G development and smart city construction, and also to build a more comprehensive 5G+ industry chain. We want to promote the business opportunities between 5G related industries and organizations and to facilitate technology and knowledge sharing, exchanges and cooperation. We also seek for practices to solve the problems and mutual advantages of enterprises. As a result, 5G ecosystem can be built on the cooperation of academic, political and various industries to promote the related application and use of 5G technology